Sunday 16 February 2014

New born 17/2

Salam...

uhhh..lega sikit dpt buka blog..nampak sgt lame giler x bukak blog sampai password pom lupa..brp kali ak try reset..adoiii.. arini ad mood nk update blog coz arini kn ak bru dilahirkan dimuka bumi nie..first of all im feel so greatful coz im was born in this world..thank to my beloved mom and dad..im proud be ur daughter..now in officially 23rd years old and alhamdulillah YA ALLAH im still breath today and can see your beautiful world....also tq to all my frends who wishh my bufday..im really appreciate it..even today is my special day but im still working  today actually for part time..hehe..sem break..but it left only one week and this week is my last day of working.. last but not lease im hope for this years is my life more better previous year and i can grab all my wishes and be a good daughter to my parents.for now i'm only think and stuggle for degry ..for sure i'm very excited to finish up my studies and i'm hope we will grad on time..in shaa allah..
year by year im getting older and im fell very old this year coz certain fren was married but i just follow da flow and im believes that the best planner is ALLAH..he know the best for me..ok thats all laarhhh..xlarat dh nk taip..huhu


Nie je mampu..yang real xmampu..huuhuu


Photo of da day..pagi2 nk g keje snap pic dlu..hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment




Gratisan Musik